The H-Wall Wrap ski lens sunglasses were named after a black diamond ski run in Tahoe, where visibility dramatically decreases in the afternoon when the sun drops behind the mountain. A quick switch to a contrast-maximizing yellow ski lens helps you master the run and its deeply carved moguls. H-Wall Wrap's face-form chassis and 8-base lenses prevent light leakage. Vented nose pads enhance airflow to minimize lens fogging. Whether you're carving the moguls or running hard on a cross-country trail, the temples of these sports eyewear frames are anatomically shaped and encased in rubber to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The H-wall was named for a black diamond ski run in Tahoe where visibility dramatically decreased when the afternoon sun dropped behind the mountain. A quick switch to a contrast maximizing yellow Ski lens made the run and its deeply carved moguls vividly visible. H-wall's face-form chassis and 8-base lenses prevent light leakage. Vented nose pads enhance airflow to minimize lens fogging. The temples are anatomically shaped and encased in rubber to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, whether you're carving the moguls or running hard on a cross-country trail.
- Available in Polarized and Non-Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non-Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Matte Black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver*
- Dark Tortoise/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Dark Bronze/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Matte Silver/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Cobalt Blue/True Color Grey Reflection Blue
* Also Available in Non-Reflection
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
BEST FITS: Medium to Large fit size
- A = The horizontal measurement of the lens
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length